10 August 2010

Insalata Caprese

Not 100% sure what that title means, but I got it from wiki and wanted something more interesting than Caprese Salad. If you are looking to impress someone, but don't have a lot of time, I found out that Caprese Salads are a good way to go. Though I did not make this dish, Riley did, I figured I'd post it to get Joe off my back. pictures GO!
looks good eh? I suppose I should take a stab at ingredients (again, this is Riley's dish)
garden greens
fresh mozzarella slices
tomato
olive oil and pepper
basil leaves

However, this is a little too... how you say... vegetarian for my taste, maybe this will help:
A sun dried tomato pork tenderloin from cub. Not as photogenic as the salad, but wait, what happens when we put it all together?

BOOSH, now that is a meal.

Seconds please!

2 comments:

  1. BOOSH! The Caprese Salad and pork tenderloin combo looks magically deRicious! Loving the fact that the dish is photogenic :) Hilarious! Lovvvvve itttt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't bother you too much did I?????? I like the title but i think it means Caprese Salad, just in a different language. Looks rather lovely, Pork is ruling my life right now. When I make a caprese I throw some balsamic on it.

    ReplyDelete